Motronic

FJB203 at aol.com FJB203 at aol.com
Mon Jan 13 16:03:31 GMT 1997

> on your own.  The basic information is available;  but, don't
>  denigrate someone who has been helpful simply because he won't
>  broadcast the source of his/her livelihood to the world over an open
>  internet forum!

I agree John, and all I can say is "of course not".  I'm in the process of
learning about the GM ALDL and will take whatever comes my way as far as
information and schematics, but I realize someone who invented a nifty
scanner/tester isn't about to give me their schematic <G>.

But with basic information, these devices can be reverse engineered <G>.

Fred