Mailer

Brian Le Page B.Le-Page at surrey.ac.uk
Wed Jan 15 15:38:57 GMT 1997

Dan

under the Window menu is an option called Nicknames. You can put the
addresses in there. Make sure you double click on the nickname in the
lefthand column so that it has a tick by it. The means that when you pull
down the Message menu and drag down to the New Message To option the
nickname will appear. Hope that is clearer than it looks to me.

B.

>Hi folks,
>
>This is slightly efi unrelated, but I hope you don't mind.  Now that I have
>been stuck with using the Eudora 2.03 mail program, I'm wondering, doesn't
>this mailer have an address book ?  I haven't found one, and it's a pain to
>have to type them in every time you want to send a mail.
>
>With so many people on this list someone has to know.  If anyone knows,
>don't waste space and just mail me directly.
>
>Much appreciated
>
>Dan     dzorde at geocities.com

                   Brian H Le Page
 Department of Physics, University of Surrey
Guildford, Surrey, GU2 5XH, United Kingdom
        Tel.+44 1483 300800 ext2346