I got my TPI but it's missing a few parts...

Daniel Burk ws6transam at voyager.net
Thu Jan 16 04:14:16 GMT 1997

I just wanted to let you all know that I (the true magazine expert)

have finally gotten a TPI for my engine:  I don't have the wiring
or the computer yet, but I'm a long way from that problem:

It seems that my TPI setup is missing these parts:

1) Fuel pressure regulator & body, plus the rear crossover tube and
the regulator connector tube to the fuel rail.  It's a '88 5.7L
fuel rail.

2) The throttle position sensor, and IAC solenoid.

Does anyone have any spares?

email me at:	ws6transam at voyager.net

Thanks.

		-- Dan.