EFI factory connector availability

Michael T. Kasimirsky mtk at tmc.astm.cmri.cmu.edu
Fri Jan 17 20:28:15 GMT 1997

Kurt and/or list members,

Please post the answer to the list or send me a copy of the mail reply.
I'm trying to trim down the wiring harness on my race bike and being able
to attach to the factory connectors would be a big help.  Thanks.

Michael T. Kasimirsky       ---->              mtk at tmc.astm.cmri.cmu.edu
Days:    Staff Engineer                     or mk4u at andrew.cmu.edu
         ASTM Test Monitoring Center           Phi Gamma Delta,
Nights:  1992 Suzuki GSX-R750 Pilot            NRA Life Member, AMA Member
         1990 Yamaha FZR400 Superbike Racer    DoD #1848
         1991 Suzuki GSF400 Bandit Mechanic    WERA Provisional Novice #753