Electromotive TPI

Orin Harding NAMGBR at msn.com
Sat Jan 18 02:19:33 GMT 1997

Yep, You got it!  That's what happened to me at least.  They also sell to the
drag racer bunch and that's where there bread and butter is.

There is another posting regarding E-motive and retail sales, well here is a
real occurrence with E-motive.  I purchased a fuel pump from them and when it
was installed it leaked around the inlet fitting.  I called them and was told
that they don't guarantee fuel pumps!  As I had only had this pump about a
week I protested this and the fact that no where in there sales literature was
this no guarantee mentioned.  I finally had to talk to Mr. Long Jr. (don't
remember his first name) and as a "favor" he decided to refund my money.  When
the refund had not arrived in about a month, I called and was told that they
"forgot" to issue the credit and did finally issue it.  Poor business to say
the least.