High Dollar Paper Weights

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Sat Jan 18 02:28:32 GMT 1997

GM TBI units are cheap. My first carb to EFI conversion used it. It is
bullet proof. Probably the best FI ever made when you compare
cost/performance/realibility. I did the complete conversion for less than
$200.00 in parts.

If I didn't think _I_ would get in trouble for suggeating it, I'd reccommend
packing the unit with C-4 explosives before returning it. BUT I DON'T
RECCOMMEND IT. C-4 is too good for those folks.

Good luck, and I hope you come out ok.