Intercoolers

Tuck sldbrass at infi.net
Wed Jan 29 15:26:51 GMT 1997

There was some discussion a few days (weeks?) ago regarding the pairing of
intercoolers and the relative advantages of running them in parallel or
series.  I may be adding forced induction to my 87 RX-7 in the somewhat near
future, and I am intending to use the fairly small intercooler from the
third generation RX-7 becuase it will fit into the space in front of the
radiator with minimum cutting.  Of course the unit is small enough that I
could fit a pair of them in series of stack them in parallel (and I can get
one or two for free), so I'm interested in everone's aopinion on which I
should do if I go to the (non-sequential twin turbo) forced induction setup.

Justin "Tuck" Cordesman
SOLID BRASS-> She fills my days with Dark Nights.

I like the way you wear your grin,
I even like the feel of my will caving in...