EEC-IV discussion group

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Thu Jan 30 14:22:26 GMT 1997

Sometime back, I collected the names of everyone that had expressed
an interest in Ford's EEC-IV ECU and tried to stir up a sub-group
to diy_efi.  The EEC-IV list is now hosted by Paul Nowak.

The list address is:

eec-efi at umich.edu

If you have an interest in EEC-IV, please join us.  I'm no longer a
member of the Fordnatics list, so please re-post this there.  If you
are a member of any other list (like Mustang, etc.) where there might
be people interested in participating, please post this on those lists
also.

Thanks,

Tom Cloud <cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu>