diagnostic tool

Wen Yen Chan chanwe at ecf.toronto.edu
Thu Jan 30 19:15:08 GMT 1997

Hello. I have just finished scanning the data logger designs. Because the
design notes are my raw engineering notes the text is somewhat terse. I'm
a little bogged down with work right now so I might not be able to put up
the web page till Friday night (or even the weekend). If anyone is
interested I am working with three other students (I'm doing the
electronics and computer design) on a self riding bicycle.  The control
code which we will be using might be applicable to EFI.

Wen