ABS

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Fri Jan 31 00:41:45 GMT 1997

I can see independent 4 wheel braking as the way to go for maximum traction.
Chevy trucks have the rear wheel only ABS that works off of the tranny VSS,
I think. As we all know, most of the braking is at the front wheels. What's
up with that?  Most full size cars with ABS seem to have 4 wheel independent
ABS.  I got an ABS system off of a police
car (93 caprice), Bosh unit. I'd love to hack it. But when you say ABS, hush
is the word. Can't find the necessary info.

GMD