diagnostic tool

Mark Eidson mark.eidson at tempe.vlsi.com
Fri Jan 31 00:05:52 GMT 1997

Wen, when say web page, which one do you mean? me

At 02:14 PM 1/30/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello. I have just finished scanning the data logger designs. Because the
>design notes are my raw engineering notes the text is somewhat terse. I'm
>a little bogged down with work right now so I might not be able to put up
>the web page till Friday night (or even the weekend). If anyone is
>interested I am working with three other students (I'm doing the
>electronics and computer design) on a self riding bicycle.  The control
>code which we will be using might be applicable to EFI.
>

>Wen
>

> On Wed, 29 Jan 1997, Alain Marchildon wrote:
>
>> I think there has been enough responses that you might think on getting
>> them posted at the DIY_EFI site.
>> And by the way I like to see them also.

* Mark Eidson                        Voice: (602)752-6513                 *
*                                      Fax: (602)752-6000                 *
* Manager System Integration and      Home: (602)831-6079                 *
*   Verification                    E-Mail:  mark.eidson at tempe.vlsi.com   *
* VLSI Technology, Inc.                                                   *
* 8375 South River Parkway                                                *
* M/S 265                                                                 *
* Tempe, Arizona     85284                                                *