Bosch Motronic problem

Don Irwin doni at hpentccl.grenoble.hp.com
Fri Jan 31 13:44:58 GMT 1997

----------------

On Wed, 29 Jan 1997, Todd Knighton wrote:

> Don Irwin wrote:

> > run for more than a couple of seconds.  Starts well but quickly dies - as it does
> > so I hear the Air Flow Meter (AFM) flap dropping back and the fuel pump cutting
> > out.

> 	Sounds to me like a pretty good sized vacuum leak.

If its that easy look at the bottom side of the hose to the air flow meter
[I'm speaking from Spider experience here].

					--Carter
--------------------

Todd - I can confirm there is no vac leak - thanks anyway for your input.

----------------------
Scott Davis - wrote

Make sure that the idle solenoid is connected.  =)
----------------------

Scott - it certainly is !

Don Irwin

 |  Don Irwin               E-Mail: Don_Irwin at grenoble.hp.com               |
 |  TNO B1 N2 C1 - box 13                                                   |
 |  Hewlett-Packard France                                                  |
 |  5 av R. Chanas - Eybens  Telephone: +33 (0)476 14 1774 (Telnet 779-1774)|
 |  38053 Grenoble Cedex 09  Fax:       +33 (0)476 14 1686                  |