diagnostic tool

Wen Yen Chan chanwe at ecf.toronto.edu
Fri Jan 31 14:03:35 GMT 1997

I will be putting up a simple web page on the web server at U of T
engineering. I would post the files on the mailing list except they
amount to more than 500k. Initially the page will contain the scans of
the raw design notes, a somewhat cleaner schematic diagram, the JEDEC
file for the GAL, the C code for the logger software and some very
brief notes on each of the diagrams. When I have more time I will write
an article detailing the function of the circuit and construction.

Please note that my prototype was built using the block diagram and the
pin outs for the various chips and that I drew the schematic after
assembly and testing. I will be double checking several times to make
sure that I drew the circuit without mistakes.

WEN