EEC-IV list (was diagnostic tool)

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Fri Jan 31 14:12:22 GMT 1997

Nick wrote:

>Ahso!!! I didn't even realize the list existed. However I did notice a
>certain lack of EEC info on the DYI list of late. Turns out I'm aquainted
>with a few people on this list, two live nearby and one has worked with my
>dad for a quite a while. I'll just leave names out for now.
>
>I assume it's ok for me to contact Paul about getting added to the list?
>
>Thanks for the info. Do you have EEC-IV on the bronco?
>
>Nick

No, I have an old-fashioned distributor / duraspark combo and Holley
ProJection fuel delivery on the Bronco.

The EEC-IV discussion is very slow.  A few of us stir the pot
occasionally, but little happens.  I keep hoping 'someone else'
will do something.  Looks I may have to step up to the plate.
Would someone please do something?  Anyone got an ECU I can play with ??