Runners

Mark Eidson mark.eidson at tempe.vlsi.com
Fri Jan 31 17:01:12 GMT 1997

They way I understand it is the stock runners will work fine with the stock
stuff.  If you go to the GT40 runners and manifold you should use upgraded
stuf like cam, injectors and chip to take advantage of the high end horse
power improvement the runners/manifold provide.  me

At 09:41 AM 1/31/97 -0600, you wrote:
>I have a 67 Mustang with a '86 302HO carburated motor that I plan to switch
>over to EFI. I am torn between getting the GT-40 stuff and using stock stuff
>or just using all the regular runners and stock stuff. Does anyone have any
>experience with the GT-40 stuff? I would sure like to hear about some of the
>pitfalls with the conversion.
>
>-Tom

* Mark Eidson                        Voice: (602)752-6513                 *
*                                      Fax: (602)752-6000                 *
* Manager System Integration and      Home: (602)831-6079                 *
*   Verification                    E-Mail:  mark.eidson at tempe.vlsi.com   *
* VLSI Technology, Inc.                                                   *
* 8375 South River Parkway                                                *
* M/S 265                                                                 *
* Tempe, Arizona     85284                                                *