Jaguars

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 1 19:27:40 GMT 1997

steve ravet wrote:

> > Date:          Mon, 30 Jun 1997 20:23:31 -0700 (PDT)
> > To:            diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
> > From:          Jennifer Rose <javer96 at snowcrest.net>
> > Subject:       Jaguars
>
> > Hi Thomas
> >
> >         Noticed - no one mentioned Mike Knell out here in calif. He
> >         install
> > tpi v-8s into jags, also has a book on tpi swapping. Think his webb
> > page is http:\\www.jtr.com - check it out. BTW i'm not affiliated
> > with him - just like his book. Plan on buy the one for swapping v-8
> > into s-10s.
> >
> > Vance
> >
> > PS: bought three of the electronic speedo - any one have good source
>
> > for sending unit?
> >

> the WWW page is www.jagsthatrun.com
>
> I also recommend his books, I have the S-10 one and the general TPI
> one.  Couldn't have done my S-10 swap without it.
>
> --steve

Hi All;

I bought JTR's book and it is good. It gives you a lot of info that
would cost a lot of $ to learn the hard way.  I also have done two Jag
XJ sed engine conversions. I used kits from John's Cars in TX. His kits
are the best.  Months ago I saw a thread on this list that said his kits
are too expensive. BS. If you pay yourself $3.00/Hr you will come out
ahead by buying his kit. John's Cars can be reached at 1-800-866-5247.
I know I've built two.  You can learn the expensive way if you want.  My
2 cents worth.  Mark.