P&E BDM PAL's

David C. Carlson dcc. at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jul 6 01:11:03 GMT 1997

P&E sells BDM pal's for $25 each or $15 if you buy 10. I think they also
have the schematic as a free down-load.  You must pay for the software
for each unit, it costs about $50. The P&E website is at
<www.pemicro.com>.  Do not take my word, it has been a while please
check with them. I have used their stuff for the HC16 and have had good
luck.  The Nohau at $1500 is better, but too expensive for DIY.  P$E
also has support and knows what it takes to get the lpt: to work under
Win95 with fast computers.

I do not work for P&E.  I also do not want to spoil the DIY spirit.  I
think you however have more fun working with the FI stuff than BDM
problems.