Introduction & O2 Sensor Questions

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Wed Jul 9 13:13:30 GMT 1997

>Well I see Fred also receives "the attachment" :-)  I see it says
something about eudora.  I don't use eudora so I am wondering if this is on
your machine?

This "Fred" also is now using Eudora... so I can take my email to and from
work on diskettes.  Try that with Exchange/Outlook.

Anyways, in order to turn off the attachment crap, from the inbox, go into
your personal address book, and create an entry called "DIYEFI".  Put in
diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu as the address.  Turn off UUCP, turn off
RTF, and set it for MIME.

When you go to post a new message, as the TO: address put "DIYEFI" and it
will work fine.  When responding to an existing post, Outlook and/or
Exchange will automatically grab the settings for the DIYEFI entry since
they have the same address.

I posted this to the entire list so everyone using OUTLOOK and EXCHANGE
could clip and paste this and hopefully make the internet more attachment
friendly :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4605/index.html