Injected CNG

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Wed Jul 9 13:36:23 GMT 1997

> From: James Thorne <jthorn at mustangeng.com>
> Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 08:23:47 -0500
> Subject: Injected CNG
>
> How short our collective memories.  Wasn't it , umm, last week that we
> had a post from a fellow in Houston who had done exactly that?
>
> He used CNG, regulated it down to about 100psi rail pressure, and two
> sets of Ford MS injectors per cyl, claimed 625 hp from a 302 Mustang,
> which he still has, and invited people to come and inspect.
>
> That was this list wasn't it?  Or was it the Ford list....?
>
> possibly befuddled,
>
> Brian
>
> That was me.  You are correct the discussion was on this list.  I thought it odd that no one else
> noticed that we had covered this just last week.
>
> James Thorne

Where do you get the CNG?  At the Texas state fair a few years ago Lone
Star Gas displayed a home pump.  You hooked up to your gas line at home
and hooked it to your car when you come home at night.

I've been curious about Propane and CNG for years because of the
reported 110 octane.

13:1 compression, here I come!

Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban