Need Ford MAF sensor connector

Joe Aubertin ja95ad at badger.ac.BrockU.CA
Fri Jul 11 16:47:56 GMT 1997

At 10:35 PM 7/10/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone out there have a connector, (preferably with some wire
>attached), that will mate with a Ford MAF sensor from a '92 Escort
>1.9L.
>I suspect that the connector is the same for many Ford engines.  I am
>going to use the sensor and throttle body on my EFI MGB project.
>
>Thanks,
>Simon

Just go to a junk yard and grab one.  Just bring some wire cuttters and cut
the wires to the length you want.  Thats what i did when i did my 88
Mustang GT Speed Density to Mass Air Conversion.

>--
>Simon Bosworth
>simonb at primenet.com

Joe Aubertin       1988 Ford Mustang GT  &  1990 Cavalier Z24
Welland                 mailto:ja95ad at badger.ac.brocku.ca  (5.0 mail)
Ontario                  mailto:wot-mm at geocities.com  (5.0 mail)
Canada                  mailto:aubertin at iaw.com  (joke list / misc ml)
Brock University      Joe Home Page:  http://www.iaw.com/~aubertin/
                             Mustang Page: (ideas / tech articals welcome)
                             http://www.iaw.com/~aubertin/88mgt/88mgt.htm