Need Ford MAF sensor connector

Simon Bosworth simonb at primenet.com
Sun Jul 13 02:27:40 GMT 1997

Collins, Jackie, MAJ wrote:

> I'd be very interested in learning more about your MGB project.  Could
> you give me some details?  Thanks,
>
> Jack

Jack,
the project is going slowly.  I just picked up a MAF sensor and throttle
body from a '92 Ford Escort 1.9L.  This should be suitable engine
capcity wise.  I needed an new fuel tank so before I installed the new
one I welded in a fitting to take the return fuel from the pressure
regulator.  It seemed like a good time to do it while the tank could be
welded with impunity :).  My next step will probably be do a
distributorless ignition.  After that I will make up a plenum and intake
runners with injector mounts.  I plan on using two injectors per intake
runner, (only two of them on an MGB).  Hopefully the EFI332 project will
be a bit further advanced by then.  I already have the EFI332 CPU and
driver boards, but have not put them together yet.
Are you planning an EFI project of your own ?

Cheers,
Simon

Simon Bosworth
simonb at primenet.com