Motronic 4.3 Pin outs

Jonathan Robins electro2 at dial.pipex.com
Mon Jul 14 17:33:50 GMT 1997

Hi all

I wonder if any of you could possibly help me. As well as my EFI project I
have now become involved in a project to change the engine in a Volvo 850
from a 2.5L 20V to a T5 turbo engine. The ECU on  the 2.5L engine is an
LH3.2 Jetronic system which has two ECU modules, one to control fuel and
the other for ignition. However, the new engine uses the Motronic 4.3 ECU
which consists of just one module that controls everything. My question is,
Where can I get the pin outs for both ECU systems so that I can wire the
Motronic ECU to the car which did have the Jetronic system in it?

Any advice or thoughts would be welcomed!

Thanks

Jonathan Robins