EEC-iv connectors

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 14 17:53:44 GMT 1997

>Can anybody help me find a source of Ford EEC-iv connectors to purchase?
>European spec. 3-row 60 pin format - I'm not sure if US components would be
>the same? I need to source both halves, ECU and engine harness and
>terminals. Part numbers and/or contact address would be much appreciated.
>Thanks
>Richard

I posted this to the eec-iv list and got:

Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 13:16:32 -0400
To: cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
From: Greg Lowe <g.lowe at ieee.org>
Subject: 60 pin EEC connector

Tom

I have these connectors, I use them for the Informer.  Don't know if there
is a difference in the US vs European though.  Wouldn't think so.  3 row,
split in half, with a bolt in the center, 60 pin.

Regards,
Greg Lowe

Informer: http://www.intercall.com/~gendev/informer

Tom Cloud <cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu>