fuel inj parts from MSD

Robert J. Korn korn at chappy.com
Tue Jul 15 19:15:13 GMT 1997

I just received a flyer from MSD on fuel management products.
It has some nice stuff, EGO, TEMP, Pumps, regulators, and some tech
notes including drawings of the injector and pocket hole dimensions.

The most useful tool I saw was a modified drill bit that could cut the
pocket hole for an injector with the correct shape and dimensions in
one shot.

I saw some other people were interested in FI for single and twin cyl
motorcycle engines. MSD has a set of adapters that let you mount a
standard fuel injector in a 3/4 threaded hole and feed it with a rubber
hose. Its essentially a cap with a hose barb and a threaded pocket
that hook togeather with a wire spring.

They also sell EGO bungs, injector & EGO connectors and DIY Stainless
steel fuel rail parts.

the injector pocket drawing is very detailed. Its worth a look

I do have access to a scanner if anyone wants to see the drawings
but for a freebie catalog its a must have.........