Map sensor and boost solenoid

Seth n9540517 at waldorf.cc.wwu.edu
Wed Jul 16 01:28:55 GMT 1997

On Tue, 15 Jul 1997, Orin Eman wrote:

> > I'm building a boost controller and I'd like to find a cheep source
> > for a map sensor and 3 boost control solenoids. One place I rang said
> > that they could supply me with a motorolla MPX200AP for US$140 this
> > sounds expensive for a semiconductor are they tring to rip me off?
>
> Ridiculous.  Try Allied Electronics (www.allied.avnet.com) MPX200AP is
> $8.35.  I'd go for the MPX4250 which is signal conditioned and
> temperature compensated on-chip with a 0-4.69V output off a 5.1V
> supply for $22.26.
>
> Unfortunately Allied have a $50 minimum, but that's not usually a problem
> for me!
>
> Orin.

_ I got by with a $25 minimum about 1.5 months ago.  If I had thought
about it and bought the LM1925 voltage regulator with delayed reset at
the same time, I wouldn't have had to padd the order for the MXP 4250 out
to $25...

Going to go check stuff out on the scope on friday.. injectors driver
board and maybe the HC11 and code.

Seth