EFI332

Bill Jenkins muwtj1 at wiu.edu
Mon Jul 21 01:06:01 GMT 1997

   Let me first clarify my message with the fact that I am new to this list.
Although I have had considerable training in the more mundane aspects of
fuel injection, I have little or no knowledge of the electronics side,
beyond basics.  For that reason, I will apoligize.  I am currently a College
student at Western Illinois University, majoring in Manufacturing
Engineering.  I have a few questions for the more knowledgable.  They relate
to the EFI-332 project, the mailing list of which I am also a member, but
fearful to ask questions there, because the list specifically states
technical discussion only.  Is the EFI-332 project currently functional at
all?  I cannot ascertain whether it is a functional system yet by the posts
I have been getting.  And I don't have time to search through months of
archives.  I also would like to know what sort of successes people in this
group have had with fuel injection systems, particularly on Chevrolet V-8
engines.  Again, let me say that I am sorry for posting such an apparently
rediculous set of questions, but I feel that is the only way that I shall
find out.  Thank you.

Bill Jenkins
muwtj1 at wiu.edu
http://www.wiu.edu/users/muwtj1