efi fuel tank baffle

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Mon Jun 2 17:01:01 GMT 1997

John -

Call ATL Research. They are the ones that make most of the serious Race
Fuel Cells. Their catalog has cut aways of a bunch of their racing fuel
cells and pickup configurations. I bought one a while ago, it was really
expensive (piece of mind thingie...) about $600 for a 22 Gal Aluminum cell,
it is filled up with foam, and has some trick fuel pickups. The ideas
should be the same for steel, or fuel cell types. They sell many of the
parts too!

ATL 1-800-526-5330

Sandy