8061 / 8063 op-codes

Wilkrod at aol.com Wilkrod at aol.com
Thu Jun 5 14:55:59 GMT 1997

I have run into the same situation with Robert Bosch co. I requested
schematics for the ecu in my Esprit Turbo. I was given a very stern lecture
on how  those documents are proprietary, and would only be available to
authorized service centers.

These companies should be aware that they only piss off their customers when
they assume these attitudes.

I am an engineer by profession, and I always encourage others to review my
designs, to hopefully find ways to improve on what I've done.

Well I'm done venting. Have fun out there.

Jeff