bhp

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Thu Jun 12 03:13:52 GMT 1997

> I agree.  I mean, if the mixture is lit off, isn't that the end of it?
> Now I can understand the special case of the mixture "going out", but
> that should be more a function of the ignition box rather then the
> plug itself.  If it's lit, it's lit.  What's wrong with that theory?

But that's not exactly the case, otherwise all spark plugs would be the
same size and shape and temperature range.  I think the differences has to
do with the different compression ratios, since gasoline/air will respond
to external forces different under different pressures, volumes.  Only
thing I could think of....

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
Website: http://members.aol.com/fjb203/index.htm