Junque Mail from a Junque system

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Thu Jun 12 14:47:47 GMT 1997

OK  someone be a hero. Post the system administrators at
Massey University's e-mail address.  I've got about 200 messages that
I'd like to stick up his highly sophisticated system exit only.

If the first ingredient ain't Habanero, then the rest don't matter.
Robert Harris <bob at bobthecomputerguy.com>

----------
> From: mailuser at massey.ac.nz
> To: diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Date: Thursday, June 12, 1997 6:01 AM
>
> Automated reply from Massey University Electronic Mail System
>
> The message you have sent to
>
> 	diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
>
> has been delivered.
>
> Please note:
>   This person is currently not an active EMail user and is therefore
unlikely
>   to read their mail.  All unread mail is deleted after approximately 2
months