GM TB injector questions, thank you!

Greg Woods gwoods at symtx.com
Wed Jun 18 19:28:43 GMT 1997

thanks to everyone who helped with suggestions for my
TBI problem.  I took the injectors out last night, soaked
them with carb cleaner and gently pressed on the pintle (sp?)
to make sure they weren't stuck.  Then as I was placing
the 2 injectors back into the throttle body I noticed something.

The injectors have 3 fuel flow holes spaced 120 degrees near the base.
I noticed that their is a hole of the approximate same size in the
throttle body which fuel flows out of where the injectors are seated.
I lined up one of the injector holes with the throttle body hole, tightened
everything down and cranked it over and it started!

So I'm not sure if the injectors were stuck, or if I put them
in wrong when I rebuilt the throttle body.  but it's workin now!

I'm quite the happy camper:)  thanks again for all the replies
this list is great!  especially for newbies like me.

greg woods
gwoods at symtx.com
austin, tx
Jeep Cherokee TBI'd!