Change the subject line!

Aron Travis atravis at spacey.net
Wed Jun 18 17:31:59 GMT 1997

Mark Eidson wrote:

> We have discussed the effects of supercharging on fuel delivery and how
> that effects the EFI algorythms, i.e., acceleration enrichment, etc.  So
> let's not stifle discussion in this forum.  There is a lot to learn!
> Maybe we need to change the the subject line rather than just hit reply
> when the topic migrates from the initial message.  me

I agree! To tie in the auto trans subject to EFI, it seems that many
modern cars, to emission conform, upshift at a much earlier point (ie
lower RPM). If you tinker with the EFI, you could very well change
the torque curve, therefore you should try to change the shift points
too. Plus we're seeing computer controlled shifting nowdays, soon one
ECU will do all automotive functions, so if you modify one thing like
EFI you will have to modify many others too.

-Aron Travis-
"always in a automotive frenzy"