plugs-- EDS maybe

Seth Allen n9540517 at cc.wwu.edu
Sat Jun 21 07:44:03 GMT 1997

I have a question.  Has anyone here found a source for quality weather
proof electrical connectors.  The new ones on Haltech units look nice
(and spendy) I think they are GM.  Can I get them from EDS or someone
like that?

Incidentally, to those who are following my staged methanol injection
craziness, the program for the injection works, it currently has 500 rpm
increments and 10 kpa increments for the pulse width map.  1500 rpm to
8500 rpm span, and 110-250 kpa range for injection.  With an input for
TPS and a NTC temp sensor, It would be a Haltech F3 (well, not really)  I
am going to build the injector driver board soon, hence the questions
about plugs.  The next group to program on this project will work on
using the MCX11 operating system, it apparently allows idependent
background goings on.  Now you know as much about MCX11 as I do (or more!)

Still a ways from making huge power, need a serial port interface, and
perhaps a boost/pulsewidth display and a COPS routine.  Then if all that
gous well, I will subject it to heat, vibration and EMI.  In other words,
it might never go in the car. :)

THanks again to all who have helped me so far with the selection of parts
and miscellaneous information that has made this project go more
smooothly that it might have otherwise.

Seth Allen

-Someday I am really going to learn to hack assembly... really!