CNG Injectors

Antonio De Vuono adevuo at landi.it
Mon Jun 23 15:35:28 GMT 1997

Whan can you tell me about the CNG Injectors you used in the Mustang 30.
Have you got a description of them?
Do you know where I can buy some samples or who I need to contact for
having detailed information about these injectors?

What about the results you obtained with the car?
Did you use a multipoint system? Do you know if it is possible to see the
car?
Thank you
							Tony