Recommend a good `scope for viewing injector pulses??

Roy spectric at globalnet.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 18:24:42 GMT 1997

Chris Wilson wrote:

> Can someone recommend a good cheap,worldwide brand (we are in the UK)
> scope for viewing EFI injector pulse width?
>
> I just need something with reasonable resolution,that is cheap to buy and
> easy to use.
>
> Has anyone any experiences with these cards for computers that allow one
> to use them as a scope,together with grabbing the screen picture and / or
> storing the information?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> --
>     Best Regards,
>                  Chris Wilson
> http://www.maximum-bhp.u-net.com
> mailto:chris at maximum-bhp.u-net.com

Although it has been stated that these signals are to fast for an
analogue meter which is very true, they are in modern electronic terms
very slow signals.

What you need is either an engine analyser Ie Bosch or the such like or
a Digital storage scope, this way you can view them during cranking as
well.

Please contact me if you require any further discussion Roy Spectrics
Ltd.