Fuel Dissociation Catalyst

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Tue Jun 24 14:01:45 GMT 1997

>From: Richard Cartledge

>I know you're sceptical, but I've got some more information, I know what
>the catalyst is, it's Nickel. I have tried using washing-up liquid,
>alcohols and solvents to try and make water and gasoline miscible, but I
>>now know that the 'emulsifyer' is a 'proprietry clear viscous syruppy
liquid'. which means I'll try various glycols, geletins, and glycerols

[snip]

The first time I heard of this guy and this water/gas mixture was in
"Automobile" magazine.  The article mentioned the magic emulsifier, but
nothing about a catalyst.  Anyway, the punch line came three or four
months later when the columnist that broke the story orginally started
of the follow up column by saying, "Okay, for all you guys who have been
wearing out your wife's blender and using up all her dishwashing
detergent for the past three months ...".  I rolled on the floor.

I hope you guys can find this holy grail.

Joe Boucher
'70 Camaro, '81 TBI Suburban