Please post

Mpotheau at aol.com Mpotheau at aol.com
Tue Jun 24 14:16:55 GMT 1997

A non English speaking friend of mine is having problems with his BMW 730i.
 The car is far, far away and I cannot reach out and touch it.  I am not
familiar with how the conversion was done, it has kindly been described as
butcherwork.  The car runs on both LPG and Gasoline (one at a time).  The
reason for this is obvious- cost of LPG is about 1/3 of gasoline.

Car runs fine on gas, no problems of note.  On LPG the car does not
decelerate smoothly, sorta a reverse hesitation when lifting off the
throttle.
mpotheau at aol.com
Michel Potheau