Using TPI on a non-GM engine

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Wed Jun 25 05:27:40 GMT 1997

Hi Brock

I would consider the Infiniti system superior. I would suppose you
don't have it available..

I guess you could use a hei module driven by some sort of crank
trigger alla MSD or chrysler race to drive the ecm..

Still though from what I have seen a batch fire  distributer
system like gms doesn't compare to Infinities..

If you need more insight let me know:peter