Crank sensor signal mod

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Thu Jun 26 15:54:06 GMT 1997

You could just _try_ make a smaller 60 tooth wheel. You may have sensor
problems, but a laser cut wheel in QTY 1 is about 50 dollars. You can use
most any CAD program that outputs autocad DXF files for the laser cutters.

I have a program written in Design Cad 2d that takes the size of the wheel,
number of teeth, and number missing that will do what you want. I also can
just send you a DXF of the sized wheel that you may want.

Sandy