TPI on a 6cyl

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Mon Jun 30 15:45:56 GMT 1997

Hi Thomas

Well you got a few choices..

If using GM you could use the Sy calibration and a #730
ECM. You might have to tweak the VE tables a bit..

Other wise use the #730 ECM with Map for a 3.1 V6.
bumping the fuel pressure a bit will move the cal up
and CL should enable low rpm operation.. However
the HP is a bit limited..

The Chev V6 also used a frequency based MAF.
Not a good system since the factory upgrade was to MAP
rather than replace the broken MAF. OFten....

The only thing I would worry about is obtaining a distributer
signal for the ECM.

I also though the fuel injection was on the jag 6

Should be able to get that running with the ecm..

GL:peter