TPI on a 6cyl

Christopher G. Moog cgmoog at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 30 16:49:32 GMT 1997

Thomas Wright wrote:

> Is there a common MAF system (i.e. not
> Buick GN) for a 6cyl that can handle 200 - 300 HP range?  Late eighties
> Chevy IROCs are easy to come by for salvaging parts, therefore I would
> prefer to adapt one of these V8 systems.
> I have many more specific questions, but I'll just leave it to these
> basic ones, first.
> Thanks
> Tom Wright

Ford T-Bird Supercoupe, Buick 3.8L Supercharged (Pontiac Bonneville,
Park Ave),300Z, several BMWs, Acura Legends, Lexus SC300, several
Mercedes, Mitubishi 3000, Porche, Subaru SVX, Supra, Taurus SHO

Best bets for junkyards Supercoupe (230hp), GM 3.8L supercharged
(225hp), Acura Legends (200hp-230hp)  remember V-8s will also be set up
for eight injectors not six.