68hc11 ignition

August de Heij MBWTB57 at w.ft.HSE.NL
Wed Mar 5 11:58:58 GMT 1997

I'm planning to build the Digital Distributorless Ignition System.
Has anyone designed a pcb for this because I am not too keen on the
wire wrapping stuff. And I hope it's something I could duplicate, or
at least get it done for not too much cash. Also, are the parts
expensive where you guys live ? Here in the Netherlands the prices are
pretty steep I think. So anyone know of a kit or something ?

David, will your 68hc11 injection controller be able to work with
this ignition controller (in 68hc11 expanded mode) ?

Thanks,

August.