haltech price?

Jeffrey Engel jengel at FastLane.NET
Thu Mar 6 00:44:38 GMT 1997

> From:          "Joni Mikkola" <joni.mikkola at dlc.fi>
> Subject:       haltech price?
> Date:          Mon, 3 Mar 1997 22:50:02 +0200

> I am planning to buy Haltech E6, what does it cost (without trotllebodies
> and injectors) for 4 cyl. engine?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joni Mikkola
> email: joni.mikkola at dlc.fi

OK.  Here's what I got information-wise:

The E6 has been discontinued.  The E6A has taken its place and the
current price for a 4 cylinder unit is $1603.48 USD.  That's retail
pricing (buy it through a company for better pricing).

The lady I spoke with at Haltech USA wasn't sure if Finland (.fi is
Finland, right?)  was serviced from here or Austrailia, but will FAX
you information if you contact her.

Voice (214) 831-9800
FAX  (214) 831-9802
haltech.usa at airmail.net

I would include your country code with your telephone number since
most of us don't know what our own is much less everyone else's.

Let me know if you need anything more.

Good Luck!

je
jengel at fastlane.net