Converting to EFI from Carb - help

sag at msys.net sag at msys.net
Fri Mar 7 04:05:15 GMT 1997

>    You may need to step up to a 3.1 EPROM to get the cal closer to your
>3.4, but just start with the EPROM that you have. Don't forget the EST
>distributor that you need to bring it all together. I would go with a frame
>mounted, inline fuel pump and add a return line also.
>
>               John Spears
>Speartech Fuel Injection Systems

John,  Does the 3.1 EPROM directly replace the current PROM in the computer?

And what about the distributor.  I have an older distributor that doesn't
have the twin plug setup.  It has a single plug setup and thus fewer
electrical connections.  Can this work or do I need to upgrade to the EST
type?

Thanks, Steve