Vtec and Toyota 4AGE engine id's

DemonTSi at aol.com DemonTSi at aol.com
Sun Mar 9 10:40:30 GMT 1997

<< The 20 valve motor was not intorduced into NZ, but with many used Jap.
 imports flooding into the country (NZ seems to be the dumping ground for
 Japans used cast-aways) some 20 valvers have found their way down under. My
 understanding is that the 20 valver provided significant performance over
 the NZ new items.

Hey! Don't you guys have an abundance (well...not THAT much :) of Nissan
RB26DETTs now? I wonder how hard it would be to bring one of those into the
US...?
Hmmm...