Vtec and Toyota 4AGE engine id's

cerikson at precisionimages.com cerikson at precisionimages.com
Tue Mar 11 02:18:27 GMT 1997

Hi Stuart,
 I see from your header you have a Datsun 1600, or a 510 as they are called here
in the states. Did you know that there is a Datsun 510 mailing list and a
Roadster one as well? They are both great fun. Just checking, we can always use
some more folks on the list.

Chris Erikson
cerikson at precisionimages.com

Seattle, Wa

1 '69 2000 (rear ended, head makes great boat anchor/doorstop, ammeter fire)
1 '69 2000 (in process)
1 70 510 Wagon (The dirt road Junglewagon hiking mobile and daily driver)