Locating a fuel pump

Jennifer Rose javer96 at snowcrest.net
Fri Mar 14 04:00:04 GMT 1997

>Hi,
>	I need to locate an IN-LINE Fuel pump that will put out at least 20 psi.
>I've been given prices of $120 so far.  I can't believe that's the lowest
>something like this would go!
>
>	Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Steve

Hi Steve

        Carter pump #p70199 does 95 psi- cross over to ep7107 at Kragen for
about $80 (unfortunately one end doesn't come off like the Carter). I had to
settle for the FORD style pump ep7109 ($80). Wanted to be able to modify
ends to be 3/8". There are other pump with higher psi rating for about $100.
Hope this helps

ps Kragen has lifetime warranty on fuel pumps

Vance