Exhaust Gas Meter

Alain Marchildon Marchildon at usa.net
Fri Mar 14 04:52:34 GMT 1997

Hi all I just ordered a digital thermometer.
It is from Omega Technologies the price with two included wire probes (that
I was told where good for only a few hundred degree's) is $89.00, I ordered
a extra probe good for 2100Deg F at a price of $38.00.

Look at these specs

The unit:
Range -58Deg to 2000Deg F
Accuracy +- 0.3%