Vtec and Toyota 4AGE engine id's

Mark Taschek mtaschek at spdhw.dsccc.com
Fri Mar 14 07:43:44 GMT 1997

> This is what I've been wondering about, can anyone confirm if this would be
> a problem ?
>
> Dan     dzorde at geocities.com
>
> >	The only problem I can think of is that the axial thrust from any
> >helical gear sets in the box will in the opposite direction. This may
> >or may not be problem.
> >
> >==================================
> >Stuart Baly (S.Baly at bom.gov.au)
> >Technical Officer
> >Cape Grim Baseline Air Pollution Station
> >1971 Datrat 1600, 1981 Yamaha RD350LC, 1989 Kawasaki GPz900R
> >==================================

just a note----------

If you are going to use a trans vers vw trany you must atleast spin
the input shaft the correct way. You can flip the ring gear and make a
mid engine car.. I have a mid engine corvair engine bolted to a vw trany
running 200+ hp.. it works great.

Notice:

This message was found in a dead-letter box and appears to be for you.
If you have already gotten a copy of this message, we beg your tolerance.

The Unix Systems Group