Automotive HID Lighting...

DemonTSi at aol.com DemonTSi at aol.com
Fri Mar 14 21:40:23 GMT 1997

<< I have been looking for information on the HID lights too, but have not
been
 able to find much. I think Osram makes them for Ford on the LSC's, but I
 can't remember. One stupid thing (among others) was that in Electronic
 Component News I saw a part that is used for HID lighting, and didn't save
 the manufacturer or part #. Let me know what you all find!

Well Sandy...try this:
http://www.aone.com/~pfolight/home.html
That's where I got my idea to just get the low wattage HID bulbs, a ballast,
and then run everything in the car using a converter...hmmm...does that
sounds feasible to you? Hmmm....